Monday, March 26, 2012

Thoughts on Marriage {Ivan}

K: Well Mr. You've been married 5 months. Let's have it. The good, the bad, & the ugly. Come on.

I: It's good.

K: That's not specific.

I: Mmm, wonderful?

K: ...

I: Um---I dunno. We have good times. What is this?

K: Ha ha--I'm just messing with you.

I: I'm not. You're smelly.

K: HA! I know...

I: You make good food. And so far, I've learned that I should share my food even when you say you're not hungry.




K: Mm, that's true. I love to "share" your things.

I: Yeah...well...just because I love you.

K: Awww....So...you recommend marriage? Thumbs up?

I:  Yes. Marriage is a wonderful life....JUST LIKE THE MOVIE. Ha ha ha...

K: But please don't go jumping off bridges...

I: Fine. Can we go now?

K: Where?

I: Okay--you want a quote? Here: Marriage is like a fairytale because your spouse will accept you like you are...doesn't matter if you're so so so sexy, irrisitable, or with a very cute face, she'll still love you. 

K: You're hilarious. Where are we going?

I: I dunno. Let's go be adventurers. 

K: Sounds good!

I: VAMONOS!

1 comment: